In addition to clinical suitability, in order to qualify for this trial subjects MUST be able to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Male or female between the ages of 18 to 75 years;
- No treatment with Botox in the face within the last 6 months;
- No anticipated need for additional Botox treatment for any other reasons during the study period;
- Cannot be pregnant, nursing or planning a pregnancy during the study period;
- No anticipated need for surgery or hospitalization during the study period;
- Availability and flexibility will be required from all study participants. Participants will be required to attend to ALL visits at specific times;
- Strict adherence to study guidelines and protocol for the ENTIRE study duration.
No use of retinoid products in the treatment area in the last 3 months
No laser skin resurfacing or soft tissue augmentation during the past 12 months
No use of chemical peel to the forehead during the past 9 months
Click here for more exclusion criteria
For each visit completed, subjects will be eligible for compensation.
Candidates interested in participating will be required to partake in a brief pre-screening telephone call. At this time, we will obtain some more information from you to determine if you qualify to participate in a screening visit at our clinic. If you believe you are a candidate and meet the criteria, please call BOYD at 248.433.1900